Nuffnang

Thursday 3 March 2011

Haul: Sigma & I Nuovi Warehouse Sale

My 1st ever Sigma brushes..most of u know how Sigma brushes are being highly raved and compared to MAC brushes...So i tested out the eye brushes 1st from icefrost spree.. Sadly,i dun own MAC brushes so i can't do a comparison/review in this brushes for you..

From Michelle's(icefrost) Spree

My Sigma E45,E25 & E35

Thanks Michelle for holding the spree..i finally got my 1st Sigma brushes....

Of coz I Nuovi is having their Warehouse Relocation Sale and how am i gonna miss it?

So my haul..not much though...i did not haul much on eyeshadow coz i have loads of eyeshadow so i basically get basics...

Studiocake($13.80) & Loose powder($12.00)

Eyeshadow & Blusher(3 for $22)  Fixit($6.00)

Crease Brush($9.00), Lip brush($9.00) & Sharpener($3.90)

I was actlly looking forward to more things at the sale like brush cleanser and skintint but they were not on sale...

So that sums up my haul for this week...Im still waiting for my packages from NPB, Coastal Scents & Strawberrynet...they will probably arrive nxt week so will have another haul post next week..

And i juz did some shopping from ELF through Missjo's Spree coz the studio line was having 50% off...hopefully all my items are instocks especially the High Definition powder coz i have been trying to get my hands on that for a long time..

Thanks for reading & have a nice weekend every one...!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment