Nuffnang

Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Happy announcement & a lil help from all of you..

Hello evryone..

Pardon me for my absense on onsugar...reason for that, i juz gave birth to my lil angel & thus have been bz with the new chapter of my life..being a mummy...i carried her inside me for 37weeks and safely brought her to the world on 20th March 2011..She is such a beauty..i endured 11hours of contractions and took me almost an hour to push her out..but all was worth it wen my Heidi Natasha Chan Zee Yan was born, weighing at 2470grams.. She brought tears of joy to me and hubby wen i first held her in my arms...

Love this pic coz she is looking at me..

And as the title says,i nid a lil help...nw wat kind of help??

Shu Uemura Singapore is having a contest called "My Precious Moment" in their Facebook Fanpage..

What is the contest about?

U can submit a precious moment photo(it can be anything). Top 3 photos with the most number of "likes" will win $800 worth of Shu Uemura products..

What better way to try their products if i cld win this..i have nvr tried their products coz i find them expensive for me..so i nid ur help to like my picture

How to vote:

1) Go to Shu Uemura Singapore Facebook Fanpage here & "like".

2) Go to their "My Precious Moment" album and look for this photo below, click "like" and u have already voted for my pic..Simple..!!

 

Yes this is my precious moment....wat cld be more precious than bringing a new life into the world with ur loved one rite..??

So do help me "like" the picture ya...Thankiu in advance evryone..!!! Much appreciated....

9 comments:

  1. Aww. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! i love love love the name...its like stuck in my head...anyway..HELLO HEIDI NATASHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful... ;) congrats!0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! And congrats! The second pic is so adorable ;) Heidi has a very gentle look in tt pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the arrival of baby Heidi (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...thanks everyone..!! Do vote for my oic in Shu Uemura Singapore Facebook Fanpage ya...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heavenlygorgeous6 April 2011 at 15:14

    Congrats, Idalove! Heidi is such a gorgeous baby girl! Send my hugs and kisses to her for me ok! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww dear. I am one year late, and your baby is now one year already. Congratulations! ;)

    ReplyDelete