Nuffnang

Sunday 1 May 2011

Review: Soap & Glory

What is it?

Soap & Glory " Glow Job" Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion with micro-bronzer beads built in. In other words,tinted moisturiser. Helps to give u a healthy glow. 

Squueze a pea size amount amount onto your fingertips.then rub together to release the bronze from inside the beads and blend.

My thoughts:

Im loving it. Of course coverage wise is not there. Its a tinted moisturiser so dont expect any coverage but i dont mind about that..i love how it gives me a slight bronze look..

Can u  see the white beads?

Would i repurchase?

Yes coz its great for evryday when i dun nid to put on makeup.

 

What is it?

Soap & Glory "Glow Lotion" for body

Body Lotion with a sheen. I wouldnt say glow coz it more like a shimmering sheen. Great for days when u want to show more skin, this will add sheen to it.

My thoughts:

I wouldnt wear this everyday though its not oily. I dislike body lotions that leave an oily feeling.  It does not absorb immediately though. But i love the sweet smell

Would i repurchase?

Maybe yes, maybe not, depending on how fast i use up this bottle

 

What is it?

Soap & Glory Girligo Spray on Body Moisturising Mist.

My thoughts:

Love the smell but hate the texture. I sprayed on my legs and got some on the floor, the floor gets so oily after that. However, it does help in moisturising and my hubby loves the smell.

Would i repurchase?

Nah..

 

All are available at Sephora

So thats all..I hope u enjoy reading it..Now im back blogging, im trying to improve my blogging style, trying to put different types of post instead of just hauls post..Do comment/advice on how i can make my blog more interesting/better yah.

Thank you..

Ps: Do join my give away ya..its ending on 4th May..

No comments:

Post a Comment