Nuffnang

Tuesday 27 May 2014

V10 Plus skincare review

Hello,

In the previous post, I talked about my experience in attending V10 Plus workshop and how I enjoyed it. For me, if the workshop is fun, interesting and informative, I would usually not hesitate to buy their products, and so I came did a small haul. Before I go into my review, I thought it would be interesting to talk a little bit more on the products they have to offer. As it is a skincare brand, the range of products they have to offer are quite extensive.


While they have basic care like cleansers and moisturisers, what caught my interest and attention is definitely their serums. Not only they come in colourful bottles that represents different concerns, they come in 2 sizes as well! If you are someone like me, who loves trying new things, the 10ml bottles which retails for $59 each, are perfect for those who travel often too. The 30ml bottles which retails at $159 each are definitely worth your money.

If you would like to know what are different type of serums or other products they have to offer, head over to their website . Do not be overwhelmed by it as there is a skin counselling survey which you can take to find which serums suits you best.

Images taken from their websites


What I love about these serums is that you don't have to change your whole skincare routine! You can use these serums as a skin supplement to your current skincare routine. Easy! And they have serums for each skincare concerns like sensitive skin series, hydrating series, anti-aging series and many more.

And if you have more that one serums to combat your different skin problems, all you have to do is just mix one drop from each serum and apply! I feel like a scientist when I do that!

 
 
So what did I get?
 

 
 
 




 
 

 
 
My thoughts
 
I love it. It definitely makes my skin look brighter and smoother. Even my sister commented that my skin looks good and different! I love the colourful glass bottles and I do not have to change my skincare routine even though I have 4 new serums to add. I would definitely want to get more of the serums. FYI, the picture is not edited! No photoshop, no filter! LOVE LOVE!
 
 

 
If you are feeling lucky, head over to their facebook page to enter their giveaways. Also follow their Instagram and Twitter for more information and latest news!
 
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my post!
 
Disclaimer: Product was bought with my own money and I am not paid to do this review.
 
 
Love
Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment