Nuffnang

Wednesday 5 May 2010

From Day To Night...

Just passing time while waiting for Hubs to b back...

This is somethig i would do wen im bored n all alone at hm...Make up...!!!!

Day pic make up is my woek make up...While the nite time make up is something dat i juz come up with we i saw my pallette 'screaming at me'...

Wat i did was to do the whole eye black n den line the outer crease,bottom inner lashline n lips with red e/s...something thats very me wen im out partying wif frenz...Honest;y..this was my 1st time trying to do a llok with 'cut crease'....so here's the result...

CLOSE UP

So wat do u tink...???

its not perfect coz im not a proffessional...im in midst of deciding on the make up course i want to take up...

mayb in future it will turn out nicer wen i have better skills n digital cam..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment