Nuffnang

Saturday 29 May 2010

Professional Make up Diploma

Finally...i have registered for my make up diploma course...after so long of trying to save some money..my sweet hubs decided to help me pay for it...i have him to thank it all...

Never regretted in my decision...Im so excited coz my classes will start on Monday...Make up...Yeay... Makes me so happy...Btw, im taking the course fron The School Of Make up(TSMU). I did alot of research from all the different make up schools n settled on TSMU. My hubs wished me success in this line......Anw, i hope i do well in something i like too...So..stay tuned for my next post on the 1st day of class.... 

9 comments:

  1. All the best to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet.. me planning too.. tell us aite babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. heavenlygorgeous29 May 2010 at 04:05

    All the best, Idalove! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read their website ! i want to take the course !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gd luck! hope to hear abt yr 1st day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow good luck! when do u start?

    ReplyDelete