Nuffnang

Sunday 7 November 2010

Finally..I have graduated....

Yes...I have graduated from The School Of Makeup yesterday...We had our exam ytd n i was the top scorer for the pratical exam part but not on the theory part..

Will b getting my Diploma in Professional Makeup on 27 Nov and im so excited..We had buffet after the graduation picture was taken... My classmate nad i had so much fun coz teh stress is finally over...WOOOHHHOOOOO....!!!

But on a sad side, im gonna miz all of my calssmate..they are such a fun bunch of ppl to be with..doing projects together...going out for assignment together..n it doesnt limit to juz during classes..sometimes we jux go out together for fun and we will b cracking jokes n pushing each other to b better in class irregardless on practical or theory...So here's our graduation photo and some camwhoring while waiting for the results to b evaluated..

 

 

 

As for the Pratical Exam..we were given pictures and we were supposed to re-create the look as close as possible n here are mine...my sis was my model for the day and her are my looks...

My sis wif her bare face...

 

1st look was Nude Makeup(Natural for skincare ads)         2nd look was Dramatic Makeup(60's Style cut crease)

   

 

So...im happy with the results though we were all rushing against time like speed cars...Now all that this is completed..its time for me to focus on my little one hu is growing actively inside me...

 

 

4 comments:

  1. congrats! and i love the 2nd look on ur sis! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heavenlygorgeous8 November 2010 at 16:49

    Congratulations, Idalove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u girls....!!!!

    ReplyDelete