Nuffnang

Monday 15 November 2010

Smashbox Flawless kit review

A while ago i bought the smashbox flawless kit and i've gotta to say i got mixed feelings about this imo....

Primer

What it Does: Reduce the apperance of fine lines and pores. Wear alone or under foundation. Lightweight and oil free.

What i thought: After applying, it feels like those mattifying primer which i dun reli like coz it makes my skin dry but it does reduce the appearance of my pores..I would prefer those kind og moisturising makeup base/primer like Benefit 'that gal' brightening primer. So i would gv it 2/5.

 

Concealer

What It Does: Conceal imperfections and dark circles. Soft focus pearls deflect light to minimise the appearance of blemishes and fine lines. Provides buildable coverage.

What i thought: As u can see in the above pic, it does cover my imperfections(pigmentation on my cheeks) but not fully coz i just apply a lil bit..but u can build  it up..It does cover my undereyes quite well as well coz thats another concern of mine..also easy to blend..So i wld gv it a 3.5/5.

 

Foundation

What it does: oil free with buildable coverage. Packed with anti-aging, revitalising,and firming ingredients that will work over time. UVA/UVB SPF15.

WHat i thought: Blendable, medium to full coverage..Overall my skin does not look cakey or too much makeup...I wld gv it a 3.5/5

 

Halo to go hydrating powder

What it does: Minimise signs of agin.

What i thought: Colour doesnt match at all..it way much darker that the foundation colour..DOes not add more coevrage to set my foundation. A no for me..1/5

 

So overall...i would gv it a 2.5/5 coz i only like the concealer n foundation...would i buy it again? Mayb just the concealer and foundation..other that that..i would skip....

PS..this is not a paid review.. All are in my honest opinion.. U do not nid to agree on my review coz we all have different skin type and preference..

 

Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

  1. thks for the review! the concealor looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete