Nuffnang

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Haul: December Purchases

Hello

I love Shopping during Christmas as there will be alot of gifts sets,discount and so much more. I consider this a big haul as it includes my regular basic products as well as some things thst i would love to try or just wants to have it. These are bought both in-stores and online.



A) Sigma Beauty Performance Eyes Kit (bought from Luxola.com when they were having 30% off)
B) Hush Puppies Make up Pouch ( Spacious and sturdy)
C) Caudalie Beauty Exilir, DiorShow Newlook Catwalk Eye Makeup, Eyeko London Travel Sized Duo (bought from Sephora.com)
D)The Face Shop Facial Stick, The Body Shop Cranberry Body,Room and Linen Mist, Biore Makeup remover wipes, Bioderma.

I have been using some of the items since i bought it and will be doing a single blog post on some of the items.

Did you get anything for yourself?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like the above since I like some of the products and make weekly hauls for my personal things.
    I saw you on Onsugar and think I will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris, thank you and yes I love them and noticed that alot of people like them too.

    ReplyDelete