Nuffnang

Monday 17 December 2012

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Hello

Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs is not something new to me. I have tried it about 6-8years back and can't recall much except that i was so-so about it.
So when Watsons stock up the new formula, i took the chance to "re-purchase" since there was a $10 off promo, which calculates to $19.90 from $29.90.



What it is:
A weightless,water resistant formula for even coverage and finish. Long lasting Spray-on Leg makeup with Palmaria Extract evenly covers freckles, veins and imperfections and helps to stimulate micro-circulation for healthier and firmer looking legs. Skin feels silky smooth all day with improved texture and radiance.

Directions:
Shake well-Hold can 15cm/6 inches away from skin. Spray directly into hand and apply evenly all over legs. Wait 60seconds before dressing. Wash hands after use. Wash off easily with soap and water.

My thoughts:
Firstly, i find it messy to apply with my hands. Instead i spray it directly onto my legs, then use my Sigma F80 to blend. I repeat the process one more time to ensure even coverage. It sets fast and i don't have any sticky or oily feeling on my legs but i do feel like i have "something" on my legs which will disappear after 15mins.

I also did the "water test" and am satisfy with what i see. However, when i pat my legs dry with my towel, i do see a bit of colour on my towel, which is expected.

Coverage wise, i do not have "pretty legs" to begin so it does not cover ALL of my imperfections but it does work for minor imperfections and it gives a beautiful sheen to the skin which i love. Some have noticed and dislike the glitter in it but i do not see the glitter at all. And it is easy to remove too.




All in all, i do like this for days that i wanna look extra pretty with short dresses or shorts. Do grab it if you are interested as the promotion is still on and you do not have to worry about colour as it comes in 4 shades. (Light, Medium, Tan, Deep)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment