Nuffnang

Sunday 18 April 2010

An intro of myself..

Hi Sugarettes...

I have been following beauty blogs for quite a while n has since interestmein setting up a blog as well...i m particularly newin blogging as well n hence does not knw much about this blog set up thingy..hopefully i can get some guides from u guys...

Anyway...my interest is obviously ..make up..i also will go crazy over anything that is pink..so do bear with me if u r seeing too many pinks on my blog...

So..hopefully we can all get to knw each other in here n share all our beauty secrets as well...

Till den..

With a pink lips...

Ida Chan

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I'm sure there'll be many girls who'll be crazy about pinks too! And I would be one of them! Looking forward to your future post! Welcome to onsugar! :cheers:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ehtiffany: Thanx babe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah swit ... welcome to onsugar ...

    btw u were asking about tag ? tag aperh ? reply @ my tagboard plse .. coz iim werking now .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello babe. welcome to onsugar ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To everyone...Thank u for the warm welcome....

    ReplyDelete