Nuffnang

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Top 3 Faves in my wardrobe

My 1st tag here n all thanx to Ada from ehtiffany.....

Like stated above...

These are my faves...

Cotton on Jacket

 

Cotton On Top

 

Top from a random shop in JB

 

I love these coz they can b match with juz a pair of jeans..so ez peezy...

p/s..i did not take shot wearing the tops coz i juz painted my nails n was having a lil troublegrabbing things ard...i couldnt wait for my nails to dry coz i was too xcited to do this post...

Im Tagging:

Musicplayson

Syaraboo

ladeekim

11 comments:

  1. hehehe Cotton On's the best for basics I feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Thanks for the tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for tagging! :) will do it soon-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fiestyskies- yeay..i have like gazillion on cotton on clothings wen i used to werk der...
    musicplayson-ur welcome babe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. syaraboo- smilezz....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO best! Got lobang? Hehehehehe. I've been dying to work there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. feistyskies....used too have lobang bt now she left oso...Sob SOb..

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Hehe. Do we have to apply online or walk in for the application form? For part time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. U have to apply online dear...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tag, will post mine soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for doing this tag my dear! A fan of cotton on too. Love the second favourite of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete