Nuffnang

Wednesday 21 April 2010

My Everyday Products

First of all, i would like to thank all the ladies who have followed my blog...Hope fully i will have more followers in future...

To me,the basics are very important coz its wat i use everyday wen im going out or go to work...

So basically these are the products that i use on a daily basis..

 

Foundation: M,A,C Studio Tech Foundation in NC42

                                               OR

                       I Nuovi Studiocake in 4N

Powder: M.A.C MSF Natural in Medium Plus

For me,i always feel incomplete if i skip do my contouring and hightlight...N concealer is a must for me too...my undereyes are reli bad..

Top: M.A.C Bronzing Powder In Bronze, M.A.C Blusher in Coppertone

Bottom: M.A.C Mineralize Blusher in Rhapsady In Two, I Nuovi Perfector in 4Y

And of coz the last what would b the eye products..

-UDPP

-Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Macara

-M.A.C Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

-I Nuovi Liquid Pencil In Ebony

-M.A.C Painpot in Rubenesque

-NYX Eyeshadow base in Skin Tone....

SO basically colours for the cheeks n eyes varies according to my mood on that day...

Anw...I feel like thats alot of things for everyday...wat do u guys think?

3 comments:

  1. I do have a lot of things too everyday. But if I were to not be lazy I'll be using all of it. If not I will skip many things and right now, I really feel like slapping myself for being lazy. My eyebags are showing off so badly!

    I could see that you're a fan of M.A.C too aye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehtiffany- sometimes im also lazy too put everything but i have to coz if not my collagues will say that i look pale..Slapping urslf...?sounds so serious...i got addicted to M.A.C only recently coz of all the raves n reviews...Its defenitely stripping me off but it makes me feel happy n satisfied..Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That's the reason too. I will look very pale without the foundation and primer. I won't get myself addicted to M.A.C for now. Will look at the best ones and try it out and buy it during sale. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete