Nuffnang

Thursday 3 October 2013

Clio Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner Mini (Photo and Swatches)

Hello

When Clio posted a photo of their mini Gelpresso collection on Instagram, I knew I had to get it. Their Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner have been my HG liners since I found them early this year. They are smudgeproof, waterproof and glides on easily. Great for waterline and tightline. Even with using Bioderma makeup remover, I need to rub a few times to clean them off.


 
 
 
 
Retailing at $25.90 for 5 mini liners, these can be found at Watsons. Not only it is housed in a cute tin case, they are great to add to my current collection of Clio's gel liners without having to buy an individual pencil at $18.90 each. Price Saver!

Have you tried any of CLIO's product?

Thanks for reading!

Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment