Nuffnang

Friday 4 October 2013

Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette (Photos and swatches)

Hello

In today's post, I will be talking about the not so new Pretty Rebel palette from Too Faced. I have never tried anything from Too Faced before but when I saw this palette on Instagram, I fall in love.
So I head over to Sephora and got it at $65.


The palette consists of 10 pigmented shades that are to die for! With some matte, metallic and shimmer shades, it has colours for your crease, highlight, blending or defining your outer 'V'.

Here's a close up look on the shades, swatched dry with no primer or base.




 
I love every single colour in this palette. Here are also 3 different types of eye looks I did using colours from just this palette.                                                                                                          
 
 
 
Colours used: Charming (in crease) , Totally Fetch (all over lid & inner lower lash), Miss Sparkles (cut crease & outer lower lash), Badass (outer 'v' & to blend lower lash), Dainty (highlight)


 
Colours used: Ringleader (inner half of lids), Gangsta (outer half of lids), Charming (as liner on top and bottom lashlines), Instigator ( inner corner of eyes), Dainty (highlight)


 
 
Colours used: Dainty (highlight), Girly (all over lids)
 
 
 
Overall, I love this palette and I think I am going to try other Too Faced products as well! The colours blends easily and are soft, even for Miss Sparkles despite the glitter it has.
 
Have you get your hands on this palette yet? What are your thoughts?
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
Ida Erin Chan

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment