Nuffnang

Thursday 3 October 2013

Vote for me on Etude House Singapore Cover Girl Photo Contest on Facebook!

Hello

I have always been a big fan of Etude House. Their products are not only affordable, they works for me too. And who can resist their cute princess-y packaging right. Since I am also a big fan of K-pop, sometimes the advertisement of their ambassadors makes me want to get the products.

When Etude House Singapore posted a photo contest, I thought I give it a try. Not only you get to win Shinee's autographed cd, you get to win $500 worth of Etude House products including the new Precious Mineral Any Cushion foundation! (My review of the foundation can be found here )




So, if you would like to do me a favour by voting for me and also sharing this around, just click on the link below. Don't forget to share as well so I can get more votes!

https://apps.facebook.com/etudecovergirl/?eid=235

Thank you in advance!

Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment