Nuffnang

Tuesday 13 August 2013

$2 Palettes from Daiso (Photos and swatches of Daiso Palettes)

Hello

I am always on the look out for beauty products that does not cost a bomb and I was excited when I saw someone posted a picture on these pretty Daiso eye shadow and cheek palettes on instagram. So I got my sister to help me purchase them. For only $2, I have to say these palettes really impressed me.

 
 
Top: Eye shadow Palettes
Bottom: Cheek Palettes
 
 
Left: With Flash
 
 
Left: With Flash
 
 
The eye shadow palettes were swatched without any base/primer. Its so soft and smooth and you do not need a lot as they are very pigmented. I am so impressed and surprised that these pretty babies cost only $2! I tried taking pictures of the blusher swatches but it was difficult to capture it on camera properly. So if you would like to see these pretty palettes more, do come back to my blog as I will be featuring them in future mid week makeups!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe/follow me.

Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment