Nuffnang

Thursday 1 August 2013

Birthday Haul..!!!

Hello

Last month was my birthday month and I am lucky to have family that shower me with a lot of birthday gifts! Here's an overview of what I received from them.

 
That's a lot because they bought a cake for me and treat me to a restaurant of my choice! I am truly thankful for all this. Thank you to my family!

Lets take a closer look!
 
Acer Aspire V5
I'm not going list the specs coz I have no idea what it all means. Lets just say it's a touch screen laptop. A gift from the Hubs as it is very much needed!


 
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder and Cream
This was on my wishlist and its finally in my hands. They are a beauty I tell you. Thank you to my two wonderful sisters and two brother in laws. Review on this will be up next week!


 
This Etude House haul is paid by the Hubs. He was sweet enough to let me take the time to look around while he entertain my little Tod. What I got:
(Top row, left to right)
Hair Band
Nail Remover
Eyelash Curler
Aloha Dual Sharpener
My Lash Serum
Roller Puff
Powder Brush

(Bottom row, left to right)
Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit
Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist
Surprise Makeup Master Concealer Brush
Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm
Pink Prism Nail Polish
Sweet Nail Art Sticker

So that's my birthday haul! I hoped you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to subscribe/follow/comment!

Ida Erin Chan

Disclaimer: I'm not bragging or showing off. It's part of my beauty blog to share my hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment