Nuffnang

Sunday 11 August 2013

NEW ! Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion (Review)

Hello

Image from Etude House's Facebook
 
Etude House recently released their new product, Precious Mineral Any Cushion. Retailing at $32 for 15g of product (re-fillable), it is available at all Etude's Stores. With 4 shades to choose from, I picked up mine in the shade W24 Honey Beige (the darkest of the 4).

It claims:
This cushion pact perfects all-day radiant and moist skin with its multi-function of brightening, wrinkle-reducing, sebum control and flawless coverage. SPF50+/PA+++

 
Packaging:
House in a pink case, the puff included is being separated with a plastic lid. Though the case comes with a mirror, I don't think I will bring it around with me in my purse because of the thickness of its case (maybe due to the cushion).

 
Coverage:
I would use this more for normal everyday use rather than for special occasions due to its high SPF and light coverage. It gives slightly more coverage than a cc cream but lesser than a traditional foundation. It covers the redness around my nose but not my acne scarrings.

 
My final thoughts:
Light coverage but good for outdoor use due to high SPF. Feels lightweight on the skin and if you have dry skin, you can definitely get away without setting it with powder. It lasted about 4-5hours on me before I start to shine if I am indoors most of the time. As for its skin care claims, I only notice the brightening effect it gives (after a week usage).

Have you tried it yet? Don't forget to follow Etude House Facebook for updates or new products launch.

Don't forget to follow/subscribe/comment!

Thanks for reading!

Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment