Nuffnang

Monday 5 August 2013

Chanel Les Beiges (Photos and Review)

Hello



Chanel launched their Les Beiges collection about a month ago here in Singapore. I am lucky to receive this as part (yes I said part coz there were still some other birthday presents. Blog post here) of my birthday present from my family. There are already tons of pictures and reviews everywhere. This is just my two cents worth.


 Both images are from google.com

"Inspired by the passion for freedom of Gabrielle Chanel, the CHANEL Makeup Creation Studio has designed LES BEIGES, a new spirit of makeup that is simple and intuitive. Free like a breath of fresh air. Spontaneous like the perfect getaway. Enveloping like a caress of light.

LES BEIGES reveal the healthy glow of each woman and provide a sensation of lightness, well-being and freshness."
(Taken from Chanel Website )


My shade for both the cream and powder is No.20 ( there is only no.10 and no.20 for the cream. For the powder, there is only no.10, 20, 40 and 50 here in Singapore)
 


My thoughts on the Healthy Glow Sheer Cream:
When I first apply it with my fingers, I do not like how it looks. It appears too fair for me. But after I try it a 2nd time with a real techniques buffing brush, I like it a lot better. I guess a little goes a long way. The coverage is, of course sheer but the glow it gives is really nice. Nice satin-y glow. It's not the type of glow you get when you get oily. However, if you have oily skin, its best to powder.
The shade wise, it's ok in natural daylight but with flash photography, it appears a little too light for me but not to obvious.

 
My Thoughts on the Healthy Glow Sheer Powder
I love the powder better than the cream. Though its sheer, its great for setting any of my foundation and for touch ups. If I were to purchase it myself, I would just buy the powder. I look much better after setting the cream with the powder. Love the "glow' on my cheeks!



My Final conclusion
I prefer the powder better over the cream. Packaging is pretty and luxurious (just like other Chanel packaging) After applying the rest of my makeup, I look all "glowy" and "healthy"! This two products will be my confinement "makeup" when I have family visiting me during that time.

Have you try the Les Beiges yet? I hope you find my post helpful if you are deciding to purchase the Les Beiges collection.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe/follow/comment!

Ida Erin Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment