Nuffnang

Friday 28 June 2013

Monthly Favourites - June 2013

Hello



This will be my first monthly favourites as i tried and test alot of new things and also get back in the swing of blogging.

Let's start with body/hair products:



1. aussie moist 3 minute miracle deeeeep treatment
Deeeep conditioning for damaged hair. I bought from drugstore.com at a very affordable price. What i love about this is that it does more than my regular conditioner. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft in just 3 minutes!

2. Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum Spf 25 PA++
This is my day time body moisturiser because it contains spf. No need for extra sunscreen for everyday use. The extra light and non-sticky formula absorbs fast into my skin. I am already on my 2nd tube. I noticed that my skin has become more soft and smooth. I boight this from Giant supermarket.



1. Bio-essence Bio Spring Water
I love this facial mist so much that i have gone through more than 5 cans of this. It can be use for face, hair , body and for babies too! Great for mid day refresher and cooling mist. Does not move my makeup and this was my best friend when the haze hit Singapore badly. Its always in my handbag and side of my bed!

2. The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask
With my due date coming in a couple of months, i have start preparing for the more "busier" days ahead when i have to care for a 2 year old baby and my coming newborn. So, i may not have the time or chance to lay back and relax with a sheet mask, i decided to pick this up. First, the smell is so good. Even my husband loves the smell. Application is easy and i wake up to smooth, less visible pores and brighter skin. And its just $25.90!

3. L'oreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence
A boosting essence that's supposed to boost the effectiveness of your skincare by 2 times. I got a great deal on this when i was at the Loreal beauty fair in Singapore Expo. You are supposed to use this after cleanser and toner, before treatment, serum and/or moisturiser. It helps your skincare work more effectively. Its light texture does not make your skin feel greasy and not drying either. Though i have only try it for a week or so, i love how it makes my skin smooth. Head over to Loreal facebook page to request a sample.




1. Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in 30 Naturel-Translucent 2
Expensive powder but my all time favourite loose powder. Finely milled and has the most natural finish. I set my face with this powder all the time. My Holy Grail setting powder.

2. Clio Professional Gelppresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in Beige Shine No.1
I bought this when Watsons was having their sale. Loved it so much that i bought two other different shades. I use this colour specifically to line my lower lashline to make my eyes appear bigger. Its about two shades lighter than my skintone and looks natural. The best part: it stayed on all day! Its not matte but has just the right amount of shimmer to reflect the light which makes my eyes appear bigger and brighter.

3. Chi Chi Glamorous Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
I bought this in Target while i was in Perth back in April. Comparable to one of Urban Decay's Naked palette. Great everyday palette when i want quick colours on my lids. No need to think or reach for different types of palette to create one llok. Smooth texture and pigmented. And of course, cheaper then the Naked palettes.

4. Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara
I already did a review of this mascara here . One mascara, 3 different looks!

5. Maybelline Baby Lips in Mixed Berry
Another best friend when the haze hit Singapore. This is always in my bag. Moisturize my lips without feeling heavy or thick on the lips. Plus it gives a tint of pink on the lips.

So there it is, my June Favourites! Whats your favourite for June? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment