Nuffnang

Thursday 27 June 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation

Hello



Today's post will be a review on the new Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation that recently made its way in Singapore. There are 3 different types of foundation in this range: liquid, mousse and powder. Each with different finish, texture and coverage. I purchased the liquid foundation at Watsons for $27.90.  I believe there are about 10 shades for the liquid foundation, with both cool and warm undertones.

Its Claims:



 
Before and after:






My Final thoughts:

I love the coverage. Don't need concealer at all. The finish is not matte, not dewy either. More on the satin side. I find that it photographs well. The best way to achieve the highest coverage is using a flat foundation brush. If u prefer sheerer coverage, i find that using a buffing brush works better than using a beauty blender. it dries to smooth finish rather quick. If you have dry skin, setting it with a powder may not be neccessary. With my combination skin, i set it with my trusty Chanel loose powder. Staying power of this foundation impress me coz i did so many things during the day,including having a nap with my girl. Woke up and still look like i did when i first applied this foundation. The downside of this foundation: the pricetag. I usually try to buy drugstore foundations during sales, so having to pay a full price for this is an issue for me. Luckily, it lives up to its claims!
 
 Overall, this is my current favourite foundation for now!



Have you tried any of the foundations yet?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment