Nuffnang

Monday 17 June 2013

Review: Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara

Hello

While i was shopping at Etude House, i thought i would pick up this mascara as well. Whenever i visit etude, i always was looking at this mascara but never pick it up. Finally it went in my shopping bag. Though this is not a new product at etude, it is ranked the winner for the the Women's Weekly Best Beauty Buys for 2013!






Retailing at $26.90 (0.33 oz), available at all Etude House.

Before & After



My Final thoughts:

I LOVE this mascara. Though its a little time consuming, i love how it give my lashes the volume and thickness irregardless of which stem im using. No fallouts or smudges. Taking it off is not a problem for me. Price tag depends on how you see the product. I find that the pricing is ok as i can have different looks with just on mascara. I also love that it has a "guide" to tell you where to stop turning the tube for the various steps. Mascara is not too wet or dry, giving you just the right consistency to layer it up. Overall, this , mascara deserve the title!

Whats your favourite mascara? Do share with me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment