Nuffnang

Sunday 3 November 2013

Huge Beauty Haul!!!!

Hello


Holiday season are always the best time to shop for beauty products. Not only you get pretty limited editions, you can also save money with value sets, discounts or gifts with purchase! My Christmas shopping started as early as October! With companies already bringing out the holidays specials, I could not resist waiting or risking it going OOS! And I did a major haul.

Disclaimer: All of the following things were bought with my own money and I am not showing off. All the products are bought partially for reviewing purpose and of coz as a treat to myself.



In this post, I will only be providing links to where I purchased the products. Detailed reviews and pictures will be done individually as I do need time to play around with all of this. Hopefully I will be able to do a post on X'mas Gift Guides after I have completed individual reviews on all of these items. If you have anything that you would like me to review first, let me know in the comments. Also, if you have other products that you would like me to try or review, let me know in the comment section as well... So lets start!

I did a lot of damaged at Sephora.com  and here is what I got:
- Philosophy Hope In A Jar Day & Night Duo (link)
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Serum (link)
- Sephora Favourites Give Me More Lips (link)
- Stila Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set (link)
- Urban Decay Vice Palette 2 (link)
- Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky (link)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (link)
- Tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag (link) and Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Palette and Bracelet (link)

From Nordstrom.com, I got only one value set
- Clarins "Firming Experts' Age-Control Trio (link)


And lastly from Drugstore.com/Beauty.com
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Duo (link)
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup (link)

Keep a look out for the individual reviews in the next few blog posts.
I hope you enjoy reading my haul!

So what have you hauled so far? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Ida Erin Chan














No comments:

Post a Comment