Nuffnang

Saturday 9 November 2013

MOTD - Tarte's The Tarte Of Giving Set

Hello

Here's my makeup of the day using the Tarte's  Holiday kit. Click here for more photos of the kit.



 
The colours I use from the palette are all on the bottom left corner of the palette namely:
-Steph's pearls (browbone)
-Erica's dollhouse (all over lid)
- Jess's storybook (socket)
-Meredith's hula hoop (outer crease)
-Sam's ice skate (lashline)

I did apply an eyeshadow base to make the colours more intense cause like I said in my previous post, this palette does not have the most pigmented colours.


 
Blusher:
Amazonian clay 12-hour blusher in Memorable


 
Lipgloss in Kam
 
 
For the rest of my face:
-Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
-Sonia Kashuk Concealer palette
-Chanel Loose Powder
-Clinique Eyeliner
-Maybelline Lashionista mascara
-Maybelline Define-a-brow pencil
-Hourglass Ambient lighting palette


 
 
So that's my MOTD!

Thanks for reading!

Ida Erin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment