Nuffnang

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Monthly Favourites - July 2013

Hello

Time for another monthly favourites. These are products that I reach out often this month. Not much though.


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Great for everyday! For more swatches and pictures, check my post here

M.A.C Blush in Pink Swoon
Love this blush. this gives me a rosy flush when I use it lightly. You can definitely build it up for a more intense colour.

Holika Holika Face 2 Change CC cream
My favourite cc cream at the moment. Check out my full review on this cc cream here

M.A.C Lipstick in Crème Cup
My everyday lipstick. When I just want to have that natural coloured lips, I will reach for this.

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in No.07 Golden Black
Best black eyeliner that I have so far coz it stays on my waterline the whole day. At the end of the day, I need to use a q-tip to remove it. And the pencil is soft too so it glides on smoothly. I have another 2 colours which I love as well.

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Khaki
Instead of applying black, I apply this eyeliner to give it a different look. For review swatches of this eyeliner and the other colours I have, check out my post here

What's your July Favourites? Share It in the comments section! Don't forget to subscribe/share if you like this post!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment