Nuffnang

Thursday 11 July 2013

My Skincare Routine (Day)

Hello

Skincare is very important. It not only helps to prep your skin for a better makeup application, it is also important to keep your skin in good condition so you can put lesser, more natural looking makeup.

Overview of my daytime skincare products

I am going to share my everyday daytime skincare routine. I admit that there are days when I just don't feel like putting on anything on my face at all. However, I try to be as religious as possible in my skincare routine, be it day or night routine. Skincare basics includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Even if you have oily skin like me, there are moisturizers that suits different skin types. Moisturizers that contains SPF are great for day time so you don't have to slap on sunscreen if you are indoors but be sure to add sunscreen with a higher SPF if you are going to be outdoors for a long period to protect you from that harmful rays!

Apart from those mentioned above, if you have a specific issue or skin condition, you can easily add serum/essence to your basic routine for that extra boost or special care to combat/treat that specific issue.

Last but not least, exfoliating! Exfoliate the dead skin at least once a week to get rid of all the product buildups. It allows new skin cells to surface, giving you a much smoother, healthier and brighter looking skin. It also allows better absorption of other products, making the products work more effectively!

So lets start with my cleanser and toner:
 
Cleanser: Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam
Lathers well, smells amazing and brightens up my skin for that morning "glow'.

Toner: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Minimise the appearance of pores and control excess oil. Also deep cleanse my pores.

 
Essences: Loreal Youth Code Pre-Essence
A boosting essence to help boost your skincare by 2times. Apply before any treatment/serum. It is so lightweight that is absorbs immediately with no sticky residue!

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Containing more than 90% Pitera, a miracle water that combats all 5 dimensions of skin problems; Texture Refinement, Firmness Power, Wrinkle Resilience, Radiance Enhancement and Spots Control.

Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Essence Lotion
Lightweight and easily absorbs, this essence lotion not only smells amazing, it makes my skin look radiant and rosy. Just like Korean women's skin.
 
Eye Cream: Loreal White Perfect Micro-Vibration 3-in-1 Brightener
Anti-dark circles, Anti-spots & Anti-puffiness. What I like about this eye cream is the built in massager/vibrator. It gives you a relaxing feeling and also helps in better absorption of the eye cream.

Moisturizer: Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing cream SPF21/PA+++
Just like the other 2 products from this line, this smells amazing as well. What's great is that not only it contains SPF, it is not heavy or greasy even though it's a cream!

So there it is, my skincare routine for daytime. I keep everything light and as little as possible in the day so I can have more time in between each products to allow them to fully absorb in my skincare before putting on more.

Do keep a look out for my night time routine as different products are used.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment