Nuffnang

Sunday 14 July 2013

Review: The Face Shop Aura Colour Control Cream

Hello

This will be the last cc cream that I am reviewing. I did reviews on 2 other cc creams here and here.

The Face Shop Face it Aura Colour Control Cream SPF 30 PA++
Retails at $49.90 (20g), this is the most expensive cc cream I have paid for so far. I feel like that I am paying more for its packaging than the product itself. Available in 3 shades, (mine is in 02 Natural Beige) I am the 2nd shade. While some find the packaging compact and travel friendly, I feel that its a bit bulky as I don't usually touch up on my base makeup except powder. Instead of the regular pump, you will need to press the semi-circle button to dispense the product.



Unlike the other 2 cc creams I owned, this one dispense to a flesh tone instead of white. Consistency is thicker than my other 2.

 
Claims


Left: Bare face
Right: With CC Cream


Full Face makeup


My Final thoughts:
Out of the 3 I have, this has the highest coverage. Medium to full. Though the consistency is thicker, it is easier to blend into my skin probably because its already close to my skin colour even before application. However, it is not my favourite finish (dewy). Definitely not for oily skin. In terms of staying power, it starts to get oily by the 4th hour even though I powdered my face. Not something I want if I am outdoors a lot. Like I said, packaging too bulky for me. All in all, I feel that I am better off with my other 2 cc creams.


That sums up my cc creams reviews. Would you like a brief summary and round up of all the 3 cc creams I have tried? Let me know in the comment section below!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment