Nuffnang

Monday 22 July 2013

My Skincare Routine.(Night)

Hello

This post will be my night time skin care routine. Check out my day time skincare routine here.

Night time routine overview
 
If you prefer to apply more products or heavier creams, I find that night time is the best time as you don't apply makeup so you don't have to worry about how much you already have on your face. Also, night time are the best to slather on your mask or special products while your skin "rest" and "recuperate".
 

Cleanser: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild.
I have always been a fan of Clinique since my late teens. It never broke me out and keeps my skin flawless. The only time when I started to have breakouts was when I started getting more into makeup and trying new things so I stopped using Clinique products, which was a bad move! This cleanser does not dry up my skin but still makes my skin feel clean.

Toner: Clinique Clarifying Toner
This is more like a 'exfoliating toner' which claims to exfoliate dead skin before moisturiser. This does sting the skin if you just "popped' a pimple and can be a little drying if you are having pimples. However I like the concept of 'exfoliation' hence I only use it at night.

Toner: Etude House Wonder Pore Toner
Like I mentioned above, I don't mind putting on tons of products at night. Minimise the appearance of pores and control excess oil. Also deep cleanse my pores.


 
Essences: Loreal Youth Code Pre-Essence
A boosting essence to help boost your skincare by 2times. Apply before any treatment/serum. It is so lightweight that is absorbs immediately with no sticky residue!

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Containing more than 90% Pitera, a miracle water that combats all 5 dimensions of skin problems; Texture Refinement, Firmness Power, Wrinkle Resilience, Radiance Enhancement and Spots Control.
 
Eye Cream: Loreal White Perfect Micro-Vibration 3-in-1 Brightener
Anti-dark circles, Anti-spots & Anti-puffiness. What I like about this eye cream is the built in massager/vibrator. It gives you a relaxing feeling and also helps in better absorption of the eye cream.

Moisturiser: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Not only its moisturising, it does not leave any sticky feeling and makes my skin feels smooth!


So there is my night time skincare routine. What's your favourite or must have skincare products?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment