Nuffnang

Friday 5 July 2013

Review: Holika Holika Face 2 Change CC Cream

Hello

This post will be another cc cream review. I have reviewed Etude House's cc cream here . I will be reviewing The Face Shop cc cream in another post. Hopefully with my reviews of 3 cc creams, it will help you  decide which cc creams interest/appeal/suit you better.
Retails at $39.90, it is slightly higher price than Etude's cc cream. However, Holika Holika's cc cream comes in a bundle which includes a Pure Mellow Multi Puff. I have not try the sponge yet. It is shaped like a pear. 


Packaged in a black pump tube, u will need to pump countless times prior to first use. There are 2 tones available. The BA that served me said that 01 is more of a pink based while 02 is more yellow based. I got mine in shade 02.
Contains 50ml of product, it is definitely more than Etude's cc creams which contains only 30ml. Also, Holika Holika's cc cream has a higher SPF than Etude's. ( SPF 32 vs SPF 30)

With both cc creams, they comes out white at first but adjust to a more skin colour after application.

Claims: UV protection + Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle




Left: With cc cream
Right Without cc cream

With cc cream all over face

After setting with my Chanel loose powder.


My Final Thoughts:
I love this cc cream better than my Etude's cc cream for so many reasons. Its more value for money though you pay  higher price for Holika's ( $39.90 for 50ml, free multi puff. Etude's priced at $25.90 for 30ml) Holika's provide more coverage. Adjust to skin tone much faster even before you rub it in.  It looks more of my skin tone. Finish is more natural ( not matte, not dewy). It lasted the whole day for me even after being out and about for more than 10hours. It looked the same as when I first applied it.

Have you tried this cc cream? Which is your fav? Let me know in the comments section. Look out for The Face Shop cc cream review next week!

Thanks for reading!
Comment/Like/Subscribe/Share. Just click the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment